Edible Massage Candle - Chocolate Truffle
Yes, it really is a candle that turns into luxurious,
EDIBLE, massage lotion! All you do is light the candle and let it burn for 15 minutes or so, blow it out, pour a little into your hand or dip your fingers into it and then massage on to the lucky recipient and enjoy!
- Soy Wax - This is a special blend that is not only skin safe but also skin softening.
- Avocado Oil - This oil is said to be good for dry, dull and dehydrated skin. Avocado oil is very nutritious and deeply penetrating. It also contains essential fatty acids, minerals, protein, vitamins A, B, E, D and beta carotene. It is said to be very helpful to those suffering from eczema or psoriasis and similar skin complaints.
- Cocoa Butter - Provides a silky barrier that helps retain needed moisture for healthy skin. Cocoa butter also contains natural antioxidants that help to keep your skin happy and healthy and is an excellent skin softener.
- Shea Butter - Is reported to benefit dry, damaged and maturing skin. Shea Butter is also known for its natural healing attributes for damaged skin.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Excellent anti-oxidant, easily penetrates skin to soothe and soften.
- Flavored with heavenly Chocolate Truffle.
- Sweetened with all natural, low calorie Stevia.
Approximately 3 oz of skin loving oil and butters.
I have been making soap since 2002 and I absolutely love it. Handmade soap is so much better for your skin than the "detergent" that passes for soap in the stores. I only use vegetable oils and nut butters when making my soaps so you can be sure that it will leave your skin clean and soft.
If you are looking for something special please feel free to contact me. I love doing custom orders!